Consultancies & Reviews
Remote & Isolated Health Services Reviews
CRANAplus has over thirty years of history and experience in providing education, support and professional services for the multi-disciplinary health workforce in the context of remote and isolated health.
CRANAplus, better than most understands the enormous challenges in addressing health workforce and service delivery models ensuring access to health services in rural, remote and isolated communities.
CRANAplus utilises its internal resources and expertise and draws on other projects to undertake an external, Independent health service review. A report is provided based on findings.
The scope of the Independent review is determined in consultation with the Health Service, including but not limited to the following:
- The model of health service delivery
- Recruitment & retention.
- roles & responsibilities,
- Position Descriptions reflecting the capability and capacity of staffing requirements
- Polices, procedure and guidelines impacting on clinical practice and processes
- Recruitment & retention processes
- Staff safety & security processes
- Infrastructure and Resources available, (including external support networks)
- Clinical Governance systems
- Quality & Safety Standards
- Health consumer /community needs
A draft report is submitted prior to finalisation.